When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner. We offer payroll services for Small Businesses and enable you to spend time doing what you do best: running your company. We have been providing payroll services in New York for many years that you can leverage our efficiency.
Payroll processing service isn’t just about paying your people. With I&U CPA, take your Human Capital Management to the next level. Doing payroll better means:
- Lower risk of Affordable Care Act related compliance issues and penalties.
- Expertise in employment related tax and payment compliance matters.
- Vast reductions in time, effort and money spent on payroll administration.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- It’s Cost Effective: Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver: Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system. No more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing: Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, New York and New York City payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies: Our professional staff allow you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals. You get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reports: You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. For a nominal fee, we will include union reports, certified payroll, workers’ compensation reports and much more.
Get the Payroll Solution That Best Fits Your Needs
We know that when it comes to payroll service – no one size fits all. That’s why we offer the following 2 payroll options.
Complete Payroll Services:
Our Complete Payroll Service takes care of all of the payroll processing for you, so that you won’t have to. We will do the following for you:
- Payroll Runs: weekly, bi-weekly, twice a month, or monthly.
- Direct Deposits with online detailed pay stubs
- Automatic Time Tracking.
- Employee Web Portal.
- Contractor payments.
- IRS and New York payroll tax calculations and EFTPS tax deposits.
- W-2 and 1099 processing and filings.
- Quarterly & Annual Payroll Tax filings.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports.
- Detailed reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, FSA, HSA deductions.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports.
- Employee Garnishments.
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape.
Payroll Tax Return Review Services:
You do all payroll processing in house but would like to have a CPA review what you did so you have a peace of mind and worry free IRS and New York tax reporting. This service is beneficial for business owners who want additional assurance on company’s payroll reporting.
- At the end of each quarter, you provide us payroll reports, tax deposits made, and IRS & New York payroll tax returns (draft versions).
- Our CPAs review and analyze your reports and draft tax returns to make sure all reporting is done according to federal and state laws.
- We proactively recommend corrective actions if we notice any noncompliance before the filing due date.
- After making corrections (if any), you file your payroll tax returns.
Custom Payroll Reports Service:
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you.
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms
How much do we charge?
In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services we need to know a little more about your business and what services you’re interested in. However, below is our flat fee structure that applies to many small business owners:
- Fees for Complete Payroll Services: $150 per payroll run (up to 6 employees plus $20 per additional employee) + $200 per tax form filing.
- Fees for Payroll Tax Report Review Services: $200 per tax form reviewed.
If you’d like to receive more information about our Payroll Services, please complete the form below.