Thinking of owning your own business? Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It’s everything that comes after the excitement that dictates whether a small business will make it or not. An action plan is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. I&U CPA offers New Business Formation services that help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture. Our services will help you manage the lowest possible tax exposure while also guiding you on how to best take distributions from your company.
I&U CPA understands that many new small business owners are new to principles of business tax law. We can help new business owners choose a business entity that will best fit their enterprise, and explain the benefits and drawbacks of various tax structures in plain terms. The skilled tax accountants at I&U CPA LLC can suggest optimum tax structures, and can devise strategies that may minimize the tax impact of merger, acquisition, or reorganization transactions, saving businesses a great deal of money.
New Business Formation services include:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, and ease of operation.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years.
- Search with the State to determine availability of new company name and reserve the name if needed.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement, Operating Agreement, or Bylaws.
- Prepare and file State formation documents.
- Assist with obtaining required state and local licenses and permits for your business.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Prepare and file S-corporation election with the IRS and the State if needed.
- Assist with opening business bank accounts.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Assist with trademark application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect your brand name against infringement.
Flat Rate Fees:
- New York LLC, LLP, LP Formation: $799 + State Filing Fees + Publication Fees
- New York PLLC Formation: $999 + State Filing Fees + Publication Fees
- New York Corporation: $799 + State Filing Fees
- New York PC Formation: $999 + State Filing Fees
Did you know 80% of new businesses fail in the first 5 years because:
- they are not getting proper financial advice,
- they are undercapitalized, and
- they don’t have a sound business plan
Our New Business Formation services are designed to avoid these major pitfalls. Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start. Please complete the form below to learn more about our New Business Formation Services.
New Business Formation Request