Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but cannot afford a full-time CFO or controller. If you are fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO services give you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $150,000 to over $300,000 per year. Our Part-Time CFO services offer the flexibility of expert CFO advice and support at a small fraction of that cost.
Benefits of using our CFO Services include:
- Timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting.
- Simplification of complex financial issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- Reduction in time and effort it takes to keep current, interpret, and apply U. S. GAAP and SEC rules.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
Our Part-Time CFO services helps you with:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Review of accounting records to determine proper application of U.S. GAAP
- Complete audit support and manage the day-to-day relationship with your company’s audit firm to create efficiency in the audit process.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Treasury activities and cash management.
- Liaison with auditors, bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review and negotiation of contracts, such as real estate leases.
- Procurement oversight and analysis of equipment purchases, expansions.
- Consultation on and structuring of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals, collection policies and procedures.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
Part-Time CFO Service Fees:
Our fees depend on hourly time we spend at following rate schedule:
$200 per hour per person in the months of May, June, July, November, December.
$350 per hour per person in the months of January, February, March, April, August, September, October.
If you’d like to learn more about our Part-Time CFO Services, please complete the form below.
Part-time CFO Services Request